Drawing In Perspective:
Sunday, May 20th, 1:00 – 4:00pm
The class is designed to get you in ‘shape’ for drawing outside, working with objects that might require some understanding of the rules of perspective and how to make objects recede into the distance.
Cost: $30 with your own supplies or $35 includes supplies.
- Hard and soft lead pencils
- Kneaded and pink eraser, smooth drawing paper though copier paper will do, a smooth drawing surface.
I will provide materials for those of you who don’t have your own.
Sunday, June 17th, 1:00 - 4:00pm
The class is going to send you home with an understanding of some of the wonderful ways you can capture the freshness of the landscape with watercolor.
Cost: $40 or $50 includes materials
- #140 Cold press watercolor paper
- Water bowl
- Blue tape
- H pencil
- White plate or other flat surface to use as a palette
- Flat smooth surface to tape your paper to
Floral ‘painting’ with Pastels and Charcoal:
Sunday, July 22nd, 1:00 - 4:00pm
Together we will ‘paint’ a floral composition studying cut flowers and have fun with bold vibrant colors and dramatic darks.
- Drawing pencils hard and soft lead
- Rough #80 drawing paper
- Kneaded and pink erasers
- Smooth drawing surface